Saturday, July 30, 2011

Friday Recap:

Woke up.
Showered and got ready.
Headed over to Clemson to snag a free pair of earrings at a new boutique and pick up dry cleaning.
Got to the new boutique, Entourage.
Fell.
In.
Love.
Bought a rather expensive necklace at this new boutique when I really only should have gotten those free earrings!
Browsed their tops, dresses, belts, shoes- everything.
Picked up an application.
Drove home.
Realized I forgot dry cleaning.
Oh shoot? Oh well.
Filled out an application to Entourage.
Got an E-mail.
Read said E-mail.
Got a job with my other favorite boutique in Clemson, Plaza Suite.
Ripped up the Entourage application.
Cheered myself on:
"I AM NOW EMPLOYEDDDD!"
Drove to Greenville to meet up with my bffff from Clemson who was in town for a few days.
She got a call.
Dropped our plans for a day of shopping, and went to babysit her adorable little cousins.
[They're ages: Girl A-8yrs Boy B-4yrs Girl C-1yr]
Realized I do not want kids for a very long time.
Left 8:30 so I could be home a little after 10pm.
On the roooad againnnn!
Got home.
Showered.
Sleepy sleep sleep.

1 comment: