Thursday, July 28, 2011

Time to get FIT:

I would really love for today to be another lazy day, relaxing at the pool, maybe going out on the boat... but the excessive fat dripping down my stomach and thighs (okay, that may be an exaggeration.. but still!) is pushing me to go to the gym... and stay there. Now, I don't only want to got to the gym to slim down, I want to go to get toned! I want to feel strong, be strong and get healthy! 

I've also realized I need to change my eating habits. My goal? Drink a tall glass of water first thing in the morning and eat a hearty breakfast. Lunch, and especially dinner, need to be smaller. (You go to sleep burning a small fraction of what you put in your body that night at dinner- so lighten dindin up!) More veggies and fruit- less soda and potato chips. 

Annnd last but not least, my motivation body:
Pleaseeee.... 
Just give me your abs, arms, shoulders... everything!!

Stay motivated, ladies. Hope you all have an eventful Thursday!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment