Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hello Again:

Well hello there again bloggers!! It feels like it has been much much too long! I never updated you Monday night about my meet up with the new roommates!! :( I had to take my laptop into Clemson to get completely wiped out and debugged... but my computer is back now which means, I am back :)
Here's a quick recap of my last few days...

Monday:
The meet up went great, first of all. Me and the girls all have a similar style and R&H seem like very down to earth, funny chicks! I am so ready to move in and start making some memories with the roommates! After we all finished eating lunch at Osaka's (a Clemson, Japanese favorite) we headed over for some major shopping at Plaza Suite and Entourage clothing boutiques. And when I say we, I mean they. Why. Am. I. So. Broke. Well, anyway, looking at all the clothes I really want to buy was fun...

Tuesday:
Gym. Gym. Gym. Oh!! I forgot to mention that I went to the gym! 

Shop. Shop.  Shop. And oh yea, I went shopping! Seriously got so much great jewelry. 
See, look: 
 I purchased most of the jewelry from Pink Azalea in Greenville, SC.
I bought the orange and blue gold necklace from Wish in Greenville, SC. 
P-E-R-F-E-C-T for Clemson game days.
Wednesday:
I had my first day of actual, consistent, part-time work YESTERDAY! :):) The manager at Plaza Suite is so cute and nice. We talked about some great books, diet secrets and of course- clothes. I learned so much in one day about sales, returns, policies and adfhijidsfhj, that my head still feels like it's going to explode. I can't wait for my next day!! Plaza Suite also just got a shipment of Judith March!! Oh my gosh do I LOVE her stuff! I am so going to have to go in sometime soon to grab a gameday dress!
All in all, I had a fantastic first day.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment