Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pink & Green Thursday:

Today I'm teaming up with  Pink Preppy Lilly Lover and doing a Pink & Green Thursday submission!
Y'all enjoy!

Has anyone looked up custom TOMs on etsy.com before? I just recently became obsessed. Check it out y'all:

You pick your four favorite colors, and Lauren Caroline S does the rest! This Lilly inspired print has me scrapping my couches for change- I want them so, so badly.

I'm thinking about ordering this:

...for my dorm!! It's only about 10 bucks and would look great with the room theme!! All you need to do is specify the letter you want in your order, and Perpetual Prep will have this hand painted wall decor shipped to you asap!

More Lilly-inspired, custom finds from Etsy:






Hope you enjoyed my Pink & Green Thursday! 
Check out etsy.com for ton's of handmade and unique ideas! You may find some inspiration for your own DIY!

:) xoxo

3 comments:

  1. The decorated letter is adorable!

    x M.
    Rococo & Caffeine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    i am glad to have found your blog. I enjoyed your pink and graan post. My favorites are the letter and the hangers. Enjoy summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristen!! I can't get over those adorable Tom's! :) OMGGGG!!! They are now immediately on my must have list :) Thanks for linking up - hope you're having a great week!! xooxxo

    ReplyDelete